Senior Data Architect- Iconic, heavy-hitting, Global Consultancy
- Project Consulting landscape lead and strategise
- Emerging techs; Hadoop, Spark, Data Vault, Lambda, Informatica Senior Data Architect
Why you'd like it:
- Iconic, heavy-hitting, Global Consultancy
- Influence and effect change at Board level
- Attractive Salary package, in Central Auckland
- Project Consulting landscape - lead and strategise
- Emerging techs; Hadoop, Spark, Data Vault, Lambda, Informatica......
This iconic, global organisation with a distinctly local feel has been delivering research and data architecture solutions to enterprise level clients for a number of years. Having adapted to the ever-changing landscape that is data, big data, and information management, this organisation has recently become known for the uniqueness of its offering, providing the insights and solutions to allow businesses to proactively maintain and enhance their architecture capability and for customers to have a greater understanding of their environments
This is where you come in. You have a strong understanding of EIM, BI/Data Warehousing and Metadata architecture, transformation and data quality. You are able to truly consult at a senior level to both internal consulting architects and to clients who are on the journey of unlocking the power of their huge datasets. This is a hands-on role for a technologist who is interested in showing private enterprise and government here in New Zealand how information can truly transform their environments and operations.
You will bring; thought leadership; data architecture strategy; enhance data-flows; data collection policy and compliance innovations; and the ability to facilitate the drawing of insights for new revenue streams from your powers of leveraging. You will have a lust for exploring the bleeding-edge, emerging technologies and are prepared to put these into practice for your clients.
Reporting to the National Director for data and analytics and making recommendations to a highly engaged Board team, you will act as a passionate, proactive and studious team of 9, leading project teams and delegating activities where needed. You will also be on a formalised career track to senior leadership.
What we need to see in your background
- You are a senior enterprise-level data architect with at least 4 years' experience in a consulting role.
- Proven expertise in solution delivery of the latest architectural tools, platforms and Datawarehouse solutions, including; Lambda, Data Vault, Workbench, Informatica, Metadata, ZoomData, Hadoop, DataRobot, Tableau and much, much more
- Yes, you will be someone who is practising, investigating and driving these technologies into your client environments
- A track record of EIM, creating data modelling methodologies, master data management, implementing data quality frameworks, implementing and managing Information Architectures, standards and specifications, data modelling and transformation methodologies, master data management, and data quality frameworks
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools, and writing clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- A great attitude- you're astute, proactive, driven, and you're more than willing to lead from the font
- You relish being part of, as well as coaching and motivating a team
The organisation offers clear development, a huge variety of projects, an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to define the technology landscape for an industry in the throes of IT evolution.If you believe that you have the skills and background to meet this challenge with relish, then please apply without delay!
Job reference: JO-1802-47364