Senior Cloud Engineer- Mid-January start | great opportunity if you want to start or continue contracting
- Excellent exposure to different clients and projects
- 3 month contract to start | CBD location
Our client is looking to start working on some new projects in the new year and to do this, they need an additional resource to join their well-established Cloud Infrastructure team.
You will play a key part in developing, managing and maintaining the Cloud Infrastructure of their clients. You will gain exposure to a large variety and size of clients, lots of different technologies, and you will be surrounded by a highly experienced team of other infrastructure/network guys, switched on developers and business analysts.
To be successful you must have:
- At least 6/7 years of experience as Infrastructure Engineer and 3 years spent working with Cloud technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure setup, workload migration, support and management (mandatory)
- Microsoft Office 365 setup, user & mailbox migration, management, training, communications (mandatory)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services setup and workload migration will be beneficial
- Ability to develop, implement, and maintain documentation that supports the solutions as developed, with training and support resources as required for ongoing operation
- Outstanding English skills and an open, constructive communication style.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered then please send your CV us by clicking "Apply Now".
Job reference: JO-1712-47222