Senior Change AdvisorLarge complex programme of work
Collaborative and supportive team
Salary that reflects the fixed term
Senior Change Advisor - Fixed term
- Large complex programme of work
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Salary that reflects the fixed-term duration
Wellington CBD based Government agency who are the engine room that supports the growth of New Zealand business. This agency is working on some key projects that impact key operating models and enable the sector they serve.
Play a key role in the transition of this organisations move to a future-focused workplace that will enable its people to be more responsive to the needs of the New Zealand Public and achieve a more productive and flexible work environment.
- Work collaboratively within the team to provide analysis, advice and document requirements across the change portfolio
- Provide high quality advice and support to the programme that actively contributes to the achievement of business outcomes.
- Implement and manage the change strategy and provide post-implementation support.
- Experience as a Change Manager in a large Government project environment
- Proven track record of engaging with challenging stakeholders in large organisations
- Experience in a full range of change management workstreams
- Recent hands-on experience implementing strategic change initiatives.
Be part of an organisation that is passionate about developing and growing their people in innovative and tailored ways. People really care about the work they do and the impact it will have on their key consumers, every day New Zealanders.
You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice. If you are interested in this role, please apply below with Job Reference: JOJH - 1911-50903
Job reference: JO-1911-50903