Senior Business Analyst - LMSWhy you would like it:
- Customer focused role
- Educate a business, educate the team
- Grow into leadership
Develop requirements, manages the solutions delivery for a nationally recognised organisation and align with overall business strategy, the wider business and technology strategy, and wider education sector objectives. Provide leadership and guide to existing Business Analysts as you grow into a more defined leadership role in the future.
This organisation operates with a focus on quality within a customer centric environment. The IS function is dedicated to creating an optimal end-user experience, ensuring brand enhancement is achieved across a vast number of industries. In a nutshell, grow by growing others!
The Senior Business Analyst provides support in understanding how technology can be integrated into their work processes to enable business improvement.
The Senior Business Analyst undertakes objective analysis to inform:
* The effective operation and development of existing technology solutions
* Lead and mentor the Business Analyst team
* The selection and implementation of new technology solutions
* Assist in the innovation of new solutions
* Increased business use of core applications
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- Degree qualified preferably in an IT or business discipline.
- Practical experience including any specialist or managerial experience
- Project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in a technical Business Analysis position
- Commercial experience with Learning Management systems is mandatory
- Sound written communication skills, including correspondence and report writing
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1711-47167