Senior Business Analyst•Work for an organisation that values innovation, thought leadership and quality.
•Be a founding member of the Wellington office
•Autonomous role with national travel opportunities
Senior Business Analyst | Wellington | Permanent
Why read on:
- Work for an organisation that values innovation, thought leadership and quality.
- Be a founding member of the Wellington office
- Autonomous role with national travel opportunities
We are working with a world leading imaginative, entrepreneurial and collaborative digital design agency new to Wellington. You will be on site with a large Government organisation responsible for setting up and leading the requirements process within a large Web project. You'll have their customer front of mind and using your user experience and web experience to deliver a beautiful customer facing product.
What we will be looking for:
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Has broad experience across digital projects - in particular web projects (CMS - Sitecore desired).
- Typical Business Analyst experience with business process mapping, gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements and developing business cases.
- Worked with remote teams is a bonus
- Someone with excellent relationship management skills and can build rapport quickly
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person.
Job reference number: JOBH 1907-50509
Job reference: JO-1907-50509