Senior Business Analyst | Contract- Enterprise-wide Agile transformation
- 5 month contract initially
- City-fringe location
Our client is rapidly transforming national business who has undergone a purposeful change in the past few years. Along with fundamental shifts in their sector, this business has also made strategic decisions about how they interact with their customers and the fundamental technology considerations in order to serve the customer best.
As a key member this programme of work, you will be helping to define, help validate and prioritise the delivery of applications, operational and infrastructure enhancements to the business. You will work closely with Product Owners and a dedicated Agile squad.
We are looking for a Senior BA who has experience with:
- At least 6 years of experience in BA roles, with solid, proven Agile exposure
- Experience helping to develop features and user journeys
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact positively at any level of the organization
- IT Operations, CI/CD or IaaS project experience would be advantageous
- Excellent English language skills
Please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity. Please note you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Since this is an urgent requirement, you must be available to interview and start without delay.
Job reference: JO-1802-47359