Senior AWS EngineerFocus on Build, Test, release, deployment and operations
Large national consultancy
Continuous integration and deployment working with AWS and associated technologies
So what's this all about then?
What's different about them as compared to every other consultancy? These guys aim for you to be able to set up, process and deploy large enterprise applications from anywhere in the world.
How do they do this?
This is an environment full of focused, sharp and highly collaborative engineers who are challenging one another and building a process that works for many large companies and has become the gold standard. Streaks ahead of their competition using emerging and edgy tools and processes to achieve this. Being an AWS engineer here involves doing the fundamentals of all operations: designing, analysing, discussing, coding, releasing and reviewing but at your optimum. And it's all new environments
With big complex clients to get your teeth stuck into. Here there is existing automation currently created in using the AWS following continuous integration and deployment. The goal is to be able to automate all development operation for all new developments, products and deployments.
At a glance the best fit for this role is:
- You having 10+ years engineering experience within the system admin or networking space.
- You prefer working with a growing team but also some autonomy.
- You're someone looking to own their career and technical skill set.
- With good analysis skills, you can gather the requirements and document the specifications to help the deployment automation process
- You have reasonable knowledge of most types of current SaaS Engineering process to be used to deliver a mission critical application suite
- All you need to offer in return is good coverage (skills + experience) of the above elements of the role
If this sound like you then please submit your application and contact Potentia on 095512915 with your application
Job reference: JO-1705-46758