Senior Automation TesterMobile App | Great Ideas | Work as a Team | Build a Dream Senior Automation Tester | Mobile Application | 4 months + Extension
Why you would like it:
- Initial 4-month engagement (hourly rate) & extension
- Leading product development environment
- Agile delivery methodology
You will be responsible to support a team for delivering all innovations that enable to support the technology ecosystem that drives change and modernisation. Reporting to the Head of Programme, you will be working in a high performing team environment following Agile development practices.
This project is focused on a mobile application to modernize the product offering and provide multiple choices to its customers in a personalised way on their smartphones.
You will be responsible for assuring the quality of the solution by establishing a full suite of system and integration testing while collaborating with other team leads to ensure consistent approaches to testing and automation. You will also be responsible for providing test reviews for unit and functional tests written by developers and automation testers; also integrate and assure continuous inspection.
Based in Auckland Central, a national icon has touchpoints with a range of businesses and consumers throughout this fair land.
- You are an experienced tester with 6+ years of experience, at least 4+ years of test automation.
- At least 2 years of experience with mobile automation and minimum of 4 years of experience with web and API automation.
- Hands-on experience with (BDD) Cucumber or similar, mobile automation (Appium or similar) and automated UX/UI (Web) testing.
- Hands-on experience with API testing (not only using JMeter/Postman but by writing code using RestAssured or similar).
- Ability to write code in Java with a good understanding of TestNG, JUnit or similar unit test frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud (GCP or AWS) application testing, BrowserStack, AppCenter or similar tool would play to your advantage.
Fantastic opportunity for the right person, so send through your CV as soon as you can. You are in New Zealand with legal working rights.
Job reference: JO-1908-50639