Security Specialist- Work for a large organization leader in its sector
- 6 month contract | ASAP start
- Be part of a team of professionals
This innovative, leading critical services provider is one of New Zealand's largest IT environments. They pride themselves on developing long-lasting relationships with their customers and delivering exceptional results through building high performing teams.
Our client is in the market for a security specialist who has previous experience applying leading practice security controls and protocols to secure the organisation's comprehensive suite of information assets. Strong security risk management and security controls and compliance experience are mandatory.
- Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer, contribute to and assist in securing the organisation's information assets
- Responsible for ensuring design solutions align to security architecture
- Ensure that technology systems comply with standards and controls in alignment with security policies
- Undertake security risk and vulnerability analysis
To ensure successful delivery of the key responsibilities for this opportunity, you must have:
- Demonstrable relevant experience complemented with a degree-level Computer Science education
- Comprehensive technology security knowledge across security principles, best practices and industry trends
- Significant hands-on security risk management and security controls and compliance experience within large and 24x7 environments
- Preference will be given to relevantly certified personnel (eg CISSP, CISM, CASP, GIAC)
- Be cognizant of the relevant data protection legislations and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication style and skills
- Advanced relationship skills with ability to influence and motivate change
To be considered for this job you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand. Please APPLY now if you believe this is the right role for you.
Job reference: JO-1707-46895