Scrum MasterGreat opportunity to aid delivery
Exciting digital projects
Reputable Kiwi Business The Client:
This retail heavy weight is going through an exciting time in their business, as they look to further develop their customer offering and the way that leverage technology to be a best of breed retailer.
In this Scrum Master role you will be given ownership for enabling dedicated Scrum teams to deliver effective outcomes through coaching, mentoring, leading and evangelising Scrum practices across the business.
As the key Scrum protagonist, you will:
- Lead all aspects of the Scrum Process, including facilitating Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Assist the Product Owner to understand and maintain the Product Backlog
- Guide the team to remove obstacles by helping them help themselves
- Drive change and continuous improvement
- Play a key role in delivering innovative new high-profile products
To be successful in the role, you will need around 2 years' experience as a Scrum Master with deep knowledge of Agile, be a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM1). You will, of course, be highly engaging and collaborative, be a fantastic communicator and will enjoy nurturing people to achieve continued success. Ideally you will have worked with SAFE principles before and be an advocate of this framework.
Job reference: JO-1711-47177