Salesforce Developer-Join a close-knit and high performing development team
-Assist in the delivery of a product that empowers everyday Kiwi's
-Advance your career and skill-set in a growth-focused environment
- Join a close-knit and high performing development team
- Assist in the delivery of a product that empowers everyday Kiwi's
- Advance your career and skill-set in a growth-focused environment
Potentia is currently partnering with an esteemed Managed IT service provider aimed at empowering everyday New Zealanders by giving them access to digital technology to enable their success within education and beyond.
Their established services have leveled the playing field for schoolchildren across the country, providing them with the tools they need to shape their own paths and create a future-ready Aotearoa.
This organisation is currently in search of a Salesforce Developer to join the close-knit team and work across the continuing customisation, integration, and support of their Salesforce resource. This position will closely interface with key stakeholders to provide operational and technical support as well as developing new features in order to provide the best possible offering.
- Develop, test and implement enhancements and extensions of Salesforce solutions.
- Provide technical support to system users, troubleshoot configuration errors and identify solutions.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, salesforce architect, and BA/Admin to deliver fit for purpose solutions.
- Remain up to date with Salesforce releases and provide recommendations on necessary amendments to maintain system continuity.
- 3+ years experience in immersive Salesforce focused roles with expertise in implementation, operations and maintenance.
- Experience with Salesforce automation including point-and-click configurations and programmatic configurations: Apex, Visualforce Page and Lightning Web Component (desirable).
- Ability to design, develop, test, debug and deploy system enhancement on Salesforce platform.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of relational databases
- Salesforce Certifications (desirable)
- Analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication
This is a great opportunity for an intuitive Salesforce developer to join an innovative company with a notable reputation for excellence. If you are looking to join a supportive and creative team where you will be constantly upskilling- apply directly or contact Ciaran on 09 550 8555.
Reference: JO-1910-50806- Salesforce
Job reference: JO-1910-50806