Resource Analyst- Work for a large enterprise at a time of a huge transformation
- 3 month contract | immediate start
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders
This innovative, leading critical services provider is one of New Zealand's largest IT environments. They pride themselves on developing long-lasting relationships with their customers and delivering exceptional results through building high performing teams.
This organisation is complex, and implementing a large transformation of its assets and people. Ensuring that all the different departments and units talk to each other and work toward the same direction is a job that requires high commitment, exceptional analytical and organisational skills and a true passion for technology.
Your responsibility will be to assist in the analysis of their supply and demand data coming from a variety of different sources, ensuring that this organisation is able to utilise their resources to the best of their abilities.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
* previous experience in IT environments
* Background working within a PMO environment
* Advanced Excel & VBA and data analysis skills
* Outstanding English verbal and written communication
* Ability to manage relationships with different stakeholders
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Job reference: JO-1707-46881