Reporting Analyst- Kick off your career with one of the biggest enterprises of NZ
- Large and exciting Programme of work
- 6 months contract | extendable | immediate start
Our client is a focal point of contact in its sector in New Zealand. A variety of stakeholders participates to make this place efficient and constantly focused on continuous improvement; they are now looking at replacing a resource who has been seconded to another project, with someone who can hit the ground running and be part of a team of professionals.
A young professional is required to join a well-established team to support one of their major projects, and provide critical analysis and comprehensive reports using Excel and the MS Office Suite.
You'll be mentored by a team of senior professionals and will secure strong exposure to a large amount of data and systems. Ideally, you have 2 or 3 years of experience in this role and have been previously exposed to Supply Chain Management.
You are a team player, who likes establishing long-lasting positive relationships and enjoys sharing ideas within the team.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 2 years experience as Reporting Analyst with strong exposure to Excel, MS Office and Oracle ERP.
- Solid ability to prepare business cases and reports.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management and Project Management will be preferable, but not mandatory.
- Excellent English communications skills and the ability to navigate in large environments.
- Immediate or on a short notice availability.
If you believe this is your cup of tea and you are available to interview and start on a short notice, please click on APPLY now to be considered. Be aware you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Job reference: JO-1711-47163