Project Coordinator• Work a large enterprise environment
• 3-month contract
• $60 per hour
This well-established, large and progressive environment has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions and continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital health technology. They are implementing a new structure to further align itself with the digital age now and into the future.
You will be joining an established Programme Delivery Team that is responsible for delivering a critical portfolio of projects across digital, infrastructure and strategy within the enterprise. You will be assisting with:
- Scheduling and executing meetings and workshops
- Supporting the project delivery team with scheduling and executing different phases of the project
- Assisting with the delivery of reporting documentation
To Be Successful You Will Need:
- To be highly proficient in Excel (Macros etc) - there will be a requirement to manage data in this role
- Microsoft Project experience is a must - assist with updating integrated master schedule
- Proven experience in delivering digital and infrastructure projects
- High level of Co-ordination skills developed through roles in similarly complex programmes of work
- Highly proficient with verbal and written English communication skills
For immediate consideration for this contract please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW.
Job reference: JO-1911-50891