Project Co-ordinator- Highly professional, corporate environment
- Participate in a massive transformation programme
- Flexibility | Work 4 days per week
Our client is committed to providing their clients with deep expertise that delivers real results. They are trusted partners to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities.
Their nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits to deliver high-quality professional services.
Our client is always looking for new ways to innovate their processes through the use of new technologies and methodologies. They are now at a pivotal stage of their growth in New Zealand where they want to create and implement new toolsets to help their consultants in assisting the external clients.
You will be joining an established Programme Delivery Team that is responsible for delivering a critical portfolio of transformation projects across the enterprise. Specifically, you'll support the activity of one of the Project Managers, who reports directly to a steering committee.
Your task will be to assist with :
- Scheduling and executing meetings and workshops
- Supporting the project manager with scheduling and executing different phases of the project
- Create and maintain a Risk&Issues Register
- Managing resource tasks & registers
- Assisting with the delivery of reporting documentation and SOP
- Minimal Financial support - maintain budget and track expenditures
To be successful you'll need:
- At least 5 years in Project Coordinator roles across multiple stages of the project life-cycle.
- Enterprise and corporate environment experience
- Microsoft Project experience is a must, as well as a good knowledge of Excel will be needed
- Excellent documentation skills and high level of coordination skills developed through a similarly complex transformation project
- be available to work ideally 4 days per week
- Highly professional demeanour
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication
For immediate consideration for this contract please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must be immediately available and possess the right to work in New Zealand.
Job reference: JO-1808-48219