Project Co-ordinator- Work for one of the largest utility companies of the country
- Coordinate the job of executive stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Make good use of your financial management skills to coordinate different projects
This well-established, large company has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions and continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital technology. The company is working on a variety of projects and expanding their portfolio of services' offers for their users.
You will be joining an established Programme Delivery Team that is responsible for delivering a critical portfolio of projects across digital, infrastructure and strategy within the enterprise. You will be assisting with:
- Scheduling and executing meetings and workshops
- Supporting the project delivery team with scheduling and executing different phases of a project
- Financial support - maintain budget and track expenditures
- Managing resource tasks & registers
- Support resource forecasting & management
- Assisting with the delivery of reporting documentation
- You will also be supporting the programme manager specifically by- managing registers (Issues/Risks) and supporting meetings with minutes and general administrator work.
To Be Successful You Will Need:
- To be highly proficient in Excel - there will be a requirement to manage data in this role
- To be particularly versed in the coordination and maintenance of financial and budgeting documentation
- Experienced in using Microsoft Project and similar tools - assist with updating integrated master schedule
- High level of coordination skills developed through roles in similarly complex programmes of work
- Highly proficient in English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cooperate and maintain positive relationships
For immediate consideration for this contract please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must be immediately available and possess the right to work in New Zealand.
Job reference: JO-1805-47646