Product Specialist - RPAWhy you would like it:
- 200% annual growth, clients are lining up to work with them
- A mixture of onboarding, implementation and project management
- High growth environment, career progression opportunities The opportunity:
Join a high growth organisation that is internationally recognized for delivering a market leading product. Being the best in class means that they are highly sort after, they are currently having to turn away clients due to them being in such high demand. You will be working with international client to onboard them, problem solve and support upgrades and installations. Creating trial accounts for new clients, working on product documentation and communication at all levels of business must be a core skill to be successful in this role. This is joining a newly created team, with an opportunity to progress rapidly as the organisation continues its massive growth path.
A growing business in Auckland's development market, delivering best in class RPA solution. You will have a successful leadership time behind you to help drive your success. This has led them to be able to sign a number of large clients across New Zealand, Australia, USA, India and Europe. With a technology first approach combined with an agile and relaxed culture makes this an excellent environment for any engaged support person.
- Be a point of knowledge and expertise for clients be locally and internationally
- Identifying opportunities for products and services, creating quotations, and closing opportunities
- Troubleshooting and solutioning with clients
- Work in an agile environment.
- Develop a strong understanding of core products.
- Work to implement the finished product, this is a full lifecycle role.
You will come from a Product Specialist, Project Management or Application Support background. You will have a keen eye for detail, have a strong technical background, having the ability to demo, configure and troubleshoot. You will be able to project manage as you see customers through their implementation. Being able to problem solve and always find a solution to ensure clients requirements are always met. You will have a clear communication style, understanding how to effectively communicate to arrange of different stakeholders. Coming from a background in presales or implementation is a big benefit here.
If this sounds like something you can sink your teeth into let me know, send your CV by applying to the role and we will contact you for further information
Job reference: JO-1807-48116