Product Specialist - Cloud ERP SolutionWhy you would like it:
- 100% customer growth expected in the next year
- Blend of development and customer engagement
- Evangelize a market leading Cloud ERP solution to a global audience
The creation of a customisable cloud ERP solution has enabled 3rd party vendors to deliver bespoke solutions on a scale that isn't possible with a boxed in product. By enabling this functionality thus the exposure of APIs and configurable interfaces to the market they need in-house technical experts. An internal team of evangelists is being assembled to ensure that the maximum amount of customer value can be created. You will be seen as a trusted partner, giving technical expertise to other developers, working to push the solution forward from both a functional and technical perspective.
A sophisticated, homegrown employer with more than 20 years experience succeeding in financial and accounting services and software solutions development. This business has really learned how to look after its staff. In every possible way, this software vendor puts their people first in a tier 1 environment full of training and solid exposure to the latest technologies.
Be the go to guy when the customers hit a technical wall. You will provide technical expertise to developers on the how the software operates, solution workarounds and roll your sleeves up to write your own code as needed. You will provide feedback to the core development team on features that need to be added to the roadmap and that the product set is well built, flexible and exceeding customers expectations. Your role will flow between external facing customer engagement to internal development.
- 4+ years' experience as a Developer working in a team environment, with 2+ years in an agile, large-scale, commercial environment.
- Have strong C# and .NET experience
- Experience of developing web-services and integration with 3rd party web-services
- Proficiency with MVC patterns, SQL, Data Access
- Experience in an ERP environment a benefit but not essential
- Familiarity with the delivery of customised software into mid-market businesses
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound IT skills, particularly relating to software
- Health Insurance (you and your family)
- 5% Super + Kiwisaver Quarterly company-wide events and parties
- Sleek, feel-good office space
- Financial planning
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1709-46998