Product OwnerCross-functional, full-stack, Agile Scrum delivery squads
Generous salary and package
Collaborative, driven, open work space and team
Project environment, healthy complexity to deliver to
Agile Product Owner
Market leading enterprise organisation delivering innovative utility solutions to New Zealand businesses and consumers
Why you would like it:
- Cross-functional, full-stack, Agile Scrum delivery squads
- Generous salary and package
- Collaborative, driven, open work space and team
- Project environment, healthy complexity to deliver to
- Modern development tools and practices
- Central/Newmarket location
The Organisation and Opportunity:
This clean-cut and transformative corporate organisation is a household name with a great employer reputation in Auckland and New Zealand. The business has embarked on a huge customer transformation journey. With this there is a drive to nurture a deep understanding of customers, digital opportunities, and the technology context and strategy required to differentiate their products in the marketplace.
As product owner, you will bring a strong leadership and vision for the product suite. You will take advantage of the many resources available to maximise data insights/analytics to drive the product delivery metrics. You will own the backlog, constantly updating and refining it. Along with the overall product road map (people, process and tech) which you will keep current and aligned (backlog, features, stories etc.). Communication is paramount, being able to collaborate, influence, motivate, and facilitate- these skills are not to be underestimate. All of this smooth-running activity will deliver top-of-the-line innovations to over one million Auckland utility consumers.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
In this customer-centric culture, we are looking for the typical Product Owner; commercial smarts, innate product understanding, and strong stakeholder management skills.
You are someone who relishes the pace, challenges and energy of a large-scale agile scrum environment, and is able to communicate technical and commercial information to a variety of technical and business stakeholders.
What we need to see in your background:
- 5+ years, large/enterprise level Product Owner experience
- Demonstrable Agile project management skills
- Oustanding stakeholder leadership skills! Communicating clear strategy and purpose
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape, open source tech and modern practices around Continuous Deployment
- Agile Certification and an ingrained experience of Agile Scrum delivery
- You can demonstrate good rapport and influence across an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Job reference: JO-1809-48433