Product OwnerExciting mobile projects
Great staff benefits and family feel environment
Supply Chain and Inventory Management digital projects - pivotal for organisation The Company:
This innovative retail business has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions to provide the customers. Due to its continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital technology and to offer their customers the very best of modern consumer experiences, the company is implementing a new structure to further align itself with the digital age now and into the future.
You will be working with the business stakeholders and mobile application development team looking to transform both the internal and customer facing Mobile presence for the business. Enabling your customers with bespoke functional tools will be the name of the game.
The experience required to be successful will include:
- 4+ years Product Owner experience within a digital environment
- Needs to have exposure or knowledge of Supply Chain - ideally working with apps that help digitise manual processes in supply chain and inventory management
- Experience in Mobile Application projects
- BA Skills necessary - e.g. you will be required to write user stories
- Credibility and capability to build relationships and influence at all levels (including Executive level)
- Experience in customer centred user design (ideal)
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly progressing industry!
Job reference: JO-1805-47652