Product DesignerOur client is embarking on a re-shape in terms of who they are as a provider all the while staying true to their initial mission of disrupting the status quo in the electricity market. Your role:
Our client is embarking on a re-shape in terms of who they are as a provider all the while staying true to their initial mission of disrupting the status quo in the electricity market.
They are looking for Product Designer to come on board and re-create the vision of their consumer products while driving customer success through a world-class digital product that enables customers to understand, manage and improve their energy usage. Customers are at the heart of everything they do, and they believe in fair and transparent purchasing of power in New Zealand with the vision to bring smarter energy choices to life.
- Create and enable positive customer experience
- Prototype rapidly and appropriately to communicate concepts and potential solutions.
- Identify user experience issues and create solutions to solve these.
- Create and prioritise customer-centric requirements to drive success with customers front of mind.
- Collaborate across the organisation to determine the right opportunities to develop and design.
What we will be looking for:
- Experience designing consumer products in Web and Mobile environments
- Excellent problem-solver with the ability to research and identify market and customer needs.
- The ability to prototype, wireframe and user testing like a pro.
- Super user in digital tools such as InVision - the ability to code front-end would be a huge bonus.
- Great communicator who can convey information to a variety of people.
- Someone who has the customer at the heart of everything they do
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Job reference number: BH JO-1908-50642
Job reference: JO-1908-50642