Procurement Specialist*Immediate start
*Large Enterprise Environment
- Immediate start
- Large Enterprise Environment
- Penrose Location
Manage day to day procurement activities to support the needs of company staff in achievement of their performance objectives.
- Lead and manage end-to-end procurement activities (including sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management) for IT categories in a non-mandated environment:
- Negotiate and implement IT supply agreements which add value, reduce cost and minimise risk
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of the established strategic sourcing framework for IT including comprehensive procedures, documentation and communication.
- Consult with and guide company staff in day to day services provided by IT vendors and facilitate continues improvement
- Provide timely reports to senior management including budgets, TCO, savings and benefits, contracts, vendor performance, benchmarking information
- Research and maintain current market information and consortium relationships as to industry best practice, vendor performance, products and services roadmaps
- A procurement professional with comprehensive knowledge of IT, business and contract law, finance and operational management.
- A relevant degree and or extensive relevant work experience in procurement in complex ICT categories and the ongoing development of major sourcing strategies and supplier management plans which align with the broader business goals of a complex and large organisation.
- A positive and solution focussed style with well-developed capabilities to work co-operatively in teams.
- Sound technical understanding of IT and emerging trends combined with an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts
Job reference: JO-1705-46730