Principle Software DeveloperWork within one of New Zealands largest education institute with an IT Team that manages a system interacted with by 50,000 people daily.
Lead by example and drive innovation within a high performing team.
Potentia currently working with one of New Zealand's top education institutions in search of a Principle Software Developer to help drive innovation and coding standards within their team. This position is very much a "lead by example' type role with the majority of time being spent working hands-on but would also carry technical leadership responsibilities also. This is a great opportunity for a senior developer to make a step up into leadership, or for an established principle developer/tech lead to make their make on product in the hands on 50,000 users daily.
- Help in defining the direction of the team
- Assist in the definition of the development as it continually evolves when required
- Work hands-on to provide excellent coding standards for the team to follow
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the team remains efficient
- 10+ years of development experience
- Expert knowledge of C#/.Net
- SQL Server Knowledge
- CI/CD Knowledge
- Great communicator/Team player with an emphasis on upskilling others
The ideal candidate has excellent ability in working well in a small team environment and ideally demonstrable leadership proficiency. This organisation offers an inclusive and diverse working environment with great staff benefits.
If you are interested in this job or would like to find out more- apply directly or contact Ciaran on 09 550 8555.
Reference No: CMCDJO-1906-50362
Job reference: JO-1906-50362