Principal Strategy AdvisorContribute to the creation of a sustainable, sector wide approach to life-long learning in Aotearoa
Use your ability to mobilise and collaborate to create future-orientated strategies.
Join a newly established team that has the mandate to enable transformational change.
Principal Strategy Advisor | Wellington | Permanent
Our client along with fellow government agencies, employers and industry are embarking on a sector wide change across the careers and tertiary education systems and to ensure they are ready they are establishing a Strategy & Design Directorate to design system enhancing strategies, products, and services. This Directorate has the mandate, skills, and resources for transformational change and the team will be tasked with thinking about the long term sustainability of the sector, a sector-wide approach to life-long learning and structural changes to the system.
- You will be leading the creation of evidence-based strategy aimed at influencing the future of both the tertiary education, training and skills sector.
- Researching strategic initiatives, which includes environmental scanning and analysis of future trends to help identify strategic risks, issues and opportunities.
- Working across the sector to better understand organisational priorities and develop key future strategy.
- Championing strategic thinking, including mentoring and coaching advisors in the team.
What we will be looking for:
- You will be a true future thinker who is excited about designing future focused, innovative strategy.
- Demonstrated experience developing long term, evidence-based strategy.
- Proven research and analytical skills relevant to strategy development
- You will be an expert in strategic water cooler engagement with a natural ability to mobilise and collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Job reference number: JOJH - 1905 -50241
Job reference: JO-1905-50241