Principal Consultant/Architect AX/Nav-Dynamics 365, AX, Nav
-Own the delivery - End-to-end Consulting
-Excellent Remuneration, Flexi-work, convenient Parnell location Principal Consultant - Microsoft AX/Nav
Why you'd like it
- Dynamics365, AX, Nav
- Own the delivery - End-to-end Consulting
- Excellent Remuneration, Flexi-work, convenient Parnell location
This re-seller of a leading NZ ERP application suite has been providing their clients best-fit and premium software solutions for almost 30 years. The business has gone through steady growth and (more recently a sharp) increase in their client base with the broadening of their ERP offering. As such, there is an abundance of hefty project work in the AX and Nav space, and an assignment of around 5 key clients per Lead Consultant (of which you will lead and support the commercial and technical conversations for).
This is where you come in. You are well connected and have a strong understanding of your customers needs and are able to offer solutions to problems that they have not yet foreseen. You can create solution designs and take a project through the stages of business analysis and consulting - requirements gathering, functional specs, scoping, pricing, presentation, and solution delivery. But your real value-add is predicting where the market is going, leading your project team, and influencing client stakeholders. You are able to educate and bring stakeholders on the same journey of unlocking the power of their solutions with some stellar consulting practices along the way. Reporting to the Services Manager you will have great opportunity to deliver in your style and make recommendations to the team and to your clients. The team is split across Christchurch and Auckland with heaps of opportunity to develop the Auckland market in Microsoft Dynamics and specifically AX and Nav.
What you need
- You are already a Senior/Lead/Principal Consultant with a deep understanding of Dynamics365: AX (additional NAV advantageous too), and solution designs within
- Highly advantageous if you have a focus across Wholesale distribution, Finance or Supply Chain
- Demonstrable pride in providing outstanding 'best-practice' service to your clients
- You are a consummate relationship builder with a history of identifying opportunities within your client base and generating work for the development team
- Initiative and exceptional work ethic are paramount in this autonomous role.
Being passionate, results-driven and solution-focused is paramount to this role. In return, you can expect ownership of projects, lots of autonomy, and a professional, supportive and high-calibre team within which to genuinely develop your career into several different technical or business streams.
If you seek an opportunity to create and deliver quality solutions and manage strong value-add client relationships as part of a well-recognised NZ consultancy, this is the role for you.
For further information or a confidential conversation, reach out to [email protected] on 09 550 8557, otherwise apply today!
Job reference: JO-1804-47567