Networking Sales Engineer - Home Office• Excellent Salary and Bonus
• Travel limited to Auckland region
• Work from home
The global business has experienced rapid growth in the Delivery Networks Division and is looking for a driven, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join the Sales Engineering team as a Networking Sales Engineer.
You will be accountable for the technical relationships with customers, partners and prospects. You will identify and match technology opportunities with our customers' business needs. In this technical pre-sales role, you will showcase and drive sales of Networking product solutions.
Global software & networking giant providing server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 8 +years prior sales engineering experience in a high-tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert certification highly desired
- Pre-sales consulting experience is required in any of these technology areas:
- Routers and Switches/ Core Networking
- Load Balancers
- Security (Web, Email, Content, Firewalls)
- Data Center (Storage Virtualisation, Virtual Switching
- Transition to cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and/or Design Professional (CCDP) certification or similar networking vendor certification
- Certification and experience in architecting solutions on AWS and/or Azure
- Comfortable travelling within assigned territory
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can or reach out to me for a confidential chat.
Mike 09 550 8554 | MNJO-1902-49765
Job reference: JO-1902-49765