.Net Development Team LeaderWell-established enterprise development team
Cross-functional, full-stack, .Net, Agile delivery squads
Generous salary and package
Collaborative, driven, open work space and team
Project environment, healthy complexity to deliver to
Modern development tools and practices
Development Team Leader- C# .Net
Market leading enterprise organisation delivering innovative utility solutions to New Zealand businesses and consumers
Why you would like it:
- Cross-functional, full-stack, .Net, Agile delivery squads
- Generous salary and package
- Collaborative, driven, open work space and team
- Project environment, healthy complexity to deliver to
- Modern development tools and practices
- Central/Newmarket location
The Organisation and Opportunity:
This clean-cut corporate organisation is a household name with a great employer reputation in Auckland and New Zealand. The business is well on their way through a huge customer transformation journey. So, within the Digital Delivery team and working as part of their cross-functional agile squads, you will lead, drive and motivate a team of 6 developers (senior and juniors), as well as deliver code, and bring innovations to over one million Auckland utility consumers. We are currently recruiting for another 2 developers that we expect to join the team in early November. In the business' latest transformation, they are ramping up their customer-driven software focus and consequently scaling software development to meet the expectations of this cross-functional software delivery approach. They have assembled an engineering team that is delivering world-class solutions and now we seek like-minded (and experienced) team leaders to join them.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
We are looking for a team leader who wants to remain 'hands-on' helping with coding where needed and embracing the fundamentals of full-stack .Net analysis and development. You are someone who enjoys working in an agile scrum environment, happy to change a process if there is one better out there, and able to communicate technical and operational directives to the development team and other business stakeholders.
What we need to see in your background:
- 4+ years, large/enterprise level .Net development team leadership experience
- Excellent leadership skills!!! [motivating, problem-solving, 'can do' approach, delivery standards]
- You're an experienced .NET developer, with experience across application support too.
- Ingrained understanding and experience of Agile Scrum delivery
- You can demonstrate good rapport and influence across an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Job reference: JO-1809-48427