Marketing Operations ExecutiveWhy you would like it:
Completely unique Saas product within gaming industry
Innovative & highly engaged team environment
Flexible hours, own your day Marketing Operations Executive
Help build an incredible Saas business through operational and marketing excellence
Why you would like it:
- Completely unique Saas product within gaming industry
- Innovative & highly engaged team environment
- Flexible hours, own your day
Support the growing success of this business, it's that simple. Rare is it to be given the opportunity to work in a business that offers a unique solution within the gaming industry in New Zealand (we are talking a major global play here). You will be able to determine your own success by developing a marketing strategy, as well as providing support to the day to day operation of the business (mainly focused around the sales, growth, and financial aspects). There are existing people for you to leverage, but you will be looked upon to extend the strategy yourself exponentially. The ultimate goal is the smooth day to day running of the business, coupled with an executed marketing plan that has lead to a distributed sales network of customers with genuine repeat business. You will do this by utilising your impressive Marketing Operations skills in conjunction with your appetite to support the businesses Head of Product & CEO. It will take a proactive mindset, constantly seeking out opportunity with a target driven attitude.
This business is a genuine game changer, sourcing their investment through differing channels, they aren't playing by the usual set of rules. Being backed by ex-heads of the likes of EA Games and Nike, there is no playing around here. Their fresh approach to the gaming industry taps into the evolution of technology and looks to apply the 'gamification model' to a number of more normalised business processes. Having been around for over 5 years they have already cultivated an impressive list of NZ and overseas based clients and are now looking further afield. They are built up of high-energy trendsetters with zest. For them the equation is simple; the more energy in, the better the result.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 3+ years of experience in an operations management or marketing operations role, ideally within the technology and/or Saas environment
- Proven success in supporting small businesses in their day to day operations, putting you hand up where required to keep things moving forward. Not looking for a 'not my job' person here.
- Experience with digital media or advertising would be a bonus
- Local and international exposure would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- High-energy, proactive, passionate
Job reference: JO-1902-49748