Market Strategy Analyst - TelcoWhy you would like it:
- High impact role with national visibility
- Well respected organisation
- Leverage expertise to deliver data data-drivenlts The opportunity:
Utilise your expertise in the broadband and telecommunications space to deliver actionable data-driven market insights. In a highly competitive space, a customer-centric approach is needed, having a deep understanding of the consumer's expectations and experience is where this all begins. You will then be able to make evidence-based recommendations that will impact the direction of the organisation's product offering to its consumers. You will be looked to as a thought leader that demonstrates an expertise in the broadband and fibre space.
A professional approach for 130 years has seen them become the backbone for New Zealand's telecommunications network. From telegraph to fibre they have been on the journey with Kiwis since the beginning and learnt a lot along the way. With a long heritage of successful delivery they now look to future to increase their offering to consumers of the country's fixed line telecommunications.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 3+ years of experience in a strategy consulting/economics/research role
- A track record in analysing macro and micro telecommunications market trends, and delivering strategic insights.
- Expertise in forecasting, market sizing and economic modelling. Statistical analysis would be a bonus!
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a team, successfully engaging with diverse stakeholders across multiple functions
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1704-46676