Linux Engineer - C++*Good hourly rate
*Three-month contract Our client is a New Zealand Owned and operated company that is passionate about providing smart work force solutions. They have an immediate need for a Contract Linux Engineer to perform an update of a legacy Linux system from version Gcc-2 to Gcc-4
You are a self-motivated team player who is able to hit the ground running. Our client is seeking a contractor who can take responsibility for this piece of work. You will have access to other members of the team, but the expectation is that you will own this project.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with the software product lifecycle
- C++ programming proficiency is essential,
- Hands-on working knowledge of Linux environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective part of a team
- Knowledge of Linux Gcc- 2 or later versions.
- Experience with embedded systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY now to be considered.
To be successful in your application you must be able to demonstrate the above-listed mandatory skills. Only applicants with existing rights to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
Job reference: JO-1803-47454