Lead Front-End Developer - Machine LearningWhy you would like it:
- Ambitious innovation environment
- Exciting application of data science in the digital space
- Work with industry leaders
The need for companies to better understand the end consumer is the holy grail for organisations in the digital age. The application of practical data science through machine learning is the forefront of this space Be involved in the creation of bleeding edge machine learning solutions, partnering with enterprise clients to deliver game-changing pieces of work and having fun while you do it. With an already established track record of success, they have a plethora of interesting projects in the pipeline.Play with cutting edge technology to build highly scalable, visual data-driven solutions.
By delivering social and predictive analytics to clients via end consumer insight for engagement, retention, acquisition, demand and supply strategies, they have a flexible mindset to everything they do, being ever-changing as new advancements are made. An established leader in social analytics in a few short years, they have retained the fun of a start-up business with the security only success can bring.
This role is an opportunity to be a part of the development and delivery of a brand 'new to market' advanced analytics solution and take New Zealand technology to the world. You will combine an understanding of predictive analytics and software development to deliver a highly successful product. Working closely with the existing development to create a highly functional front-end together. You will give guidance on the direction of technology.
- Development of new product features
- Research new tools and techniques in data-science space
- Conducts ad hoc analysis to support sales and on-boarding of potential clients
- Leverage key customer insights and data to develop an accurate, relevant and impactful solution
- Culture is a huge for this team, they are looking for outgoing individuals
- A keen interest in data science is a bonus
- You will be innovative, creative and love problem solving
- 5+ years of commercial experience
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience in product development & lifecycle management
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with ease to any audience
- Social Media analytics and/or end consumer insights
- Data structuring and staging experience
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams across the globe
- Development and implementation in R, Python
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1801-47264