Lead Front-End DeveloperImplement Front-End best practices and mentor a team of engineers
- Flexible working schedules and great benefits
- Be part of a highly advanced team that has been extremely successful
- Develop on a complex solution with a massive user base
Given the great success of this financial technology company, they are looking to add a Lead Front-End Developer to their ranks. This position will be working directly on managing the implementation of best practice front end principles and providing guidance to a small team. Given the nature of this company's product, there is a large amount of innovative projects in the pipeline to enhance their offering so this is a great chance to work on challenging tasks within a supportive team.
The company operates in the finance sector and have had considerable success in the past 12 months. They have been servicing everyday kiwis for over 10 years in helping them secure manageable financial aid and more recently have added to their offerings with great success. This company places a lot of importance on culture and prioritizes employee well being with flexible working schedules, collaborative support and great benefits.
- Experience in Front-End application Archtiecture
- Experience configuring CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of SQL and .Net technology desirable
Job reference: JO-1910-50796