Java Developer - Digital Marketing productWhy you would like it:
- Continuously evolving domain - always more to explore
- Work life balance company culture
- Room to grow within the organisation The opportunity:
Deliver, implement and configure industry leading marketing products with partnered agencies and corporate clients. You will have a wide exposure to an all encompassing product suite across marketing to ensure you get a real sense of variety to your work. The team around you will support your growth and in return look to you to bring your own ideas and inputs for future development. Marketing as an industry is looking to technology now more than ever to help increase ROI, making this a very exciting time to be in the space.
At the turn of the new millennium, the organisation was formed to craft tailor-made software for forward-thinking clients in the digital marketing space. Seeing the opportunity to build brands off the back of an engaging digital experience they set up shop. Creating custom enterprise software products soon earnt them a reputation for results and getting stuff done. This reputation even reached across the ditch to Australia where they have gone from strength to strength. Servicing clients both in New Zealand and Australia has afforded them the ability to work on a scale few can, putting them leaps and bounds ahead of the competition.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- Being able to understand, analyse and assure clients that their requirements will be met is key to your success here.
- From this, a background in application support and project delivery in a New Zealand product environment will build the basis of your previous experience.
- Ideally, you would have 3+ years of experience as a full-stack Java developer
- Experience with J2EE technologies: JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, EJB, Tomcat
- Experience with Web Application Development
- Solid experience with Application servers and real world technologies used in the delivery of high-quality solutions
- Exposure to tools such as JUnit, Ant, Eclipse, etc
- Exposure to Java frameworks such as Struts, JSF and Spring
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1704-46672