Java Developer | DevOps- Bring your contribution to a team of professionals and grow your skills in DevOps
- City fringe location
- Permanent offer | excellent salary plus benefits package
Modern, agile, and rapidly developing company with a solid history in New Zealand, this organisation has been going through an incremental change introducing innovative products into their portfolio and re-engineering traditional approaches to doing business.
They offer what a passionate, energetic and open to constant change and development professional needs: various amazing and challenging projects, fun and friendly environment and plenty of space for applying your knowledge, skills and abilities to create the best products in the market.
This is a perfect time to join this growing organisation that has immensely invested into developing innovative products and solutions to further expand in New Zealand market. Several highly professional technical managers and subject-matter experts have recently joined the company and are committed to driving the team to success.
This is a role for a Java Developer who can build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade Java-based environments to support and further enhance company products and services. You will be at a stage of your career when you are ready to extend your skills into cloud infrastructure and DevOps.
You will in fact join a Cloud Infrastructure Team and act as a conduit between development, test, product managers and other cloud operation teams. You'll be exposed to a variety of technologies and innovative projects, while you will contribute to establishing and participating in DevOps practices and operations.
To be successful you must have:
- At least 3/4 years of experience in a Java and/or Python development capacity
- Had solid exposure to Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Formal AWS training or certification desirable
- Exposure to DevOps environments is highly desirable, or at least a solid understanding
- Experience of job log and ticketing systems
- Ability to work and cooperate with a team, and understand business requirements
- Exposure to data modelling, reporting and analysis, and relevant data analytics tools
- Excellent English communication skills
- A valid residence or permanent residence NZ visa
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, then please apply immediately. After applying, you will have to take an iClue test.
Job reference: JO-1710-47086