IT Support Analyst- Start your career in an enterprise, highly professional environment
- Learn from the best
- Excellent salary + benefits package | CBD location
This organisation is an important institution within the NZ investment sector, so there is an accompanying expectation of outstanding service. They focus on high calibre professionals who care about their work, and in exchange provide a dynamic and forward-thinking environment for their staff to grow professionally.
Known as one of the best places to work in the wider NZ market, this organisation has a truly collaborative culture, driven from the top down.
This is the right opportunity for a young professional who has recently completed his or her studies and is eager to join a large organization where to consolidate and learn new skills, and prove her or himself in the job market.
You will be working within a team responsible for developing and supporting critical in-house systems, desktop and device management and overall ensuring the business continuity of their systems and data.
This team is also responsible for managing the integration of technology systems that are outsourced to third parties.
You'll work closely and across every business unit, in particular Operations and Portfolio Completion, to deliver the systems and data that they need.
- Respond and resolve incoming requests in line with SLAs through the Service Desk, phone, email;
- Assist with the support and maintenance of the desktop infrastructure, including Windows, virtual desktops and mobile device;
- Support internal applications such as Microsoft Office and OpenText eDocs;
- Document processes and procedures for the ongoing management of the service desk;
- Actively monitor the service desk queues and escalate problems to the appropriate person or I.T team as required;
What you need to be successful:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, Office 365 and Mobile Device Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols i.e. DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN required
- Understanding of Group Policy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and influence people positively
- Being a self-driven person, proactive and resourceful
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a focused team and work on large solutions, then this role will offer you a great platform and environment to do so.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to us by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Job reference: JO-1809-48400