IT Business AnalystConvenient South Auckland location
Career growth opportunity
Great salary offering
Supportive and sociable team environment The opportunity:
With this reputable kiwi icon you will be the go-to person for IT-business capability and project delivery across the business. You will work on a range of projects to help the business leverage their IT infrastructure and application for greater efficiency and revenue generation opportunity; BI projects, new ERP implementation and application integrations, software enabled payments initiatives, business operations improvement projects, to name a few. You will ensure that production resources and external vendors are well equipped, and ensure the products you work with are presented and positioned to the market both professionally and competitively.
Your stakeholders will be business-wide with the added responsibility of bringing the business up to speed with new technologies and process improvement ideas. You'll also bring the energy to the team ensuring that external vendors are kept on track and project deadlines are met to the highest standards
This New Zealand, family-owned business has a stellar global reputation and seeks to build upon that brand presence of quality, prestige and value within their domain. With an ever-improving product suite and production process, alongside existing projects they encourage initiative and new ideas for continued success, all to be owned by the incoming business analyst. Understanding client needs and delivering timely, invaluable service is the key to success. This forward thinking investment carries through into their people with the introduction and enablement of IT systems, fostering a culture of high energy, growth and fun.
Please apply if you:
- Have 5+ years' experience as a BA in a mid-large scale enterprise
- Exhibit excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with great energy
- Have a portfolio of ERP/CRM implementations, BI initiatives AND business-facing applications projects under your belt
- Have proven exposure to project management, test planning, and strong documentation skills
- have experience working in manufacturing, sales, supply chain, FMCG, inventory management or similar experience
Job reference: JVJO-1703-46639
Job reference: JO-1703-46639