IT Application Support-Work in a tight-knit and advanced team
-Enjoy a modern office with flexible hours and great benefits
-Auckland East location- great for avoiding city traffic
IT Application Support
- Work in a tight-knit and advanced team
- Enjoy a modern office with flexible hours and great benefits
- Auckland East location- great for avoiding city traffic
Responsibilities of the role
Day-to-day you will...
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking assistance with Production and Dispatch software
- Train new and existing Production and Dispatch systems users on use of system including new features and enhancements.
- Deliver software testing in an accurate and timely manner, meeting the deadlines for testing completion as agreed in IT meetings.
- Carry out system administration and maintenance on all product data.
Ideally you will have...
- Experience within a help desk/customer service position
- Experience with software testing and knowledge of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative approach and ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Motivated and driven to achieve high quality results
Job reference: JO-1908-50608