Intermediate Software Developer - FinTechWhy you would like it:
- Greenfields projects due to massive expansion
- Friendly and professional company culture
- Stunning new offices located in the CBD The opportunity:
Step into a highly successful and renowned organisation as they continue to deliver on their vision to be known for their world-class FinTech solutions. Coming from humble beginnings in the retail sector they have understood that technology is the enabler for their success. Heavy investment and growth in technology has led for them to seek like minded-visionaries who can see the massive potential of creating FinTech solutions to drive revenue. To meet the massive opportunity that they see in front of them they are scaling their development team, join at a critical time for the business.
New ownership has reinvigorated a well-known New Zealand retailer that has been a mainstay the since the 1980s. On the surface a brand modernisation has lead to immediate success, however, if you look a little deeper you will see the business has been transformed to have a FinTech focus.With a strong revenue foundation, they look to build world-class software solutions that have a real impact on the frontline, with clear results. Planned growth that would see them double their retail presence from 25 stores domestically to 50 there is massive potential moving forward.
Working with a tight-knit, cross-functional Agile team you create fit for purpose business requirements that positively impact delivery. You will develop and support integrated, solution-oriented software applications which greatly improve the operational functionality of the organisation. Given the ambitious nature of the projects, you will not only be looked to execute but innovate, if you can see a project that would help move the team closer to its goal you will have the opportunity to step up and spearhead it
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- Professionalism and a disciplined approach to process
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to approach complex problems both logically and laterally
- Attention to detail
- Excellent object-oriented programming (OOP) design and development skills
- Keen interest in keeping abreast of the latest application development and support technologies and best practices
- Ability to think out the box and work smarter not harder!
- Minimum 2 years post qualification commercial experience
- Excellent C#, ASP.NET, WinForms and .NET Framework skills
- Preferably ASP.NET MVC (incl. Web API) and Entity Framework (Code First + Model First) experience
- Excellent MS SQL Server SQL DDL and DML (query) skills
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1711-47162