Intermediate Product DesignerProminent Digital Design leaders
Career track with opportunities for development
Excellent Salary + Package
North Shore location The opportunity:
There is a buzz in the air that only the proven innovators can bring. These folks are market leaders in the finance and payments domain, and most importantly; have one of the most advanced digital shops in New Zealand. Now they have their sights firmly locked on driving customer and online engagement, and revenue; utilising the clever application of advanced analytics to deliver data backed products to the market.
Famed for their innovation hub and high-performance cross-functional Agile Scrum teams, they are a powerhouse across Australasia. As they continue to evolve their digital offerings throughout New Zealand, they are looking to take on exceptional individuals with a proven aptitude to deal with data-centric solutions. They are challenging themselves to not just settle for good, they will be phenomenal
You will develop a robust design process that will open up new offerings to the market by engaging with users of the platform. You will demonstrate that you can apply various techniques in order to add context and insight into the design process, which will see you produce user requirements, wireframes, prototypes, journey maps and design specs. You will bring your mark to far-reaching UX design, working alongside internal stakeholders in the business to set the strategic direction for user experience. With this, you will be able to merge a deep understanding of user behaviour and business needs to deliver value to end-users.
What you will come with:
- Proven commercial experience in delivering end-to-end user experience design in a product, tech, commercial or corporate environment
- Experience using web analytics and SEO strategies to inform major design decisions
- Ability to deliver the highest quality in a fast-paced, fun-loving environment, while juggling multiple tasks and in complex environments
- You're an innovator, and you have a portfolio of projects that back-up those ideas you've brought to market
- Outstanding communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills with stakeholders throughout the enterprise environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, apply without delay.
Job reference: JO-1708-46990