Intermediate .Net Developer• Clear career progression path
• Stable & genuine environment
• Be part of a leading legal institution
• Great location and exciting benefits
Why you'd like it:
* Clear career progression path
* Stable & genuine environment
* Be part of a leading legal institution
* Great location and exciting benefits
When you think of a well-known legal institution in New Zealand, this company will come to mind. They are in the middle of large digital transformation project and you will be part of this journey. Their ambition is to automate and integrate their variety of systems (legacy & new) and they have the best team to achieve this goal.
Role snapshot - your main objective
As an Intermediate .Net Developer, you will be responsible for the development of application automation and integration between systems, with a focus on customisation. You will be a team player who is successful in developing and maintaining relationships with clients, so you will inherently have strong communications skills. Working closely with a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will utilise your expertise to create virtual applications and reduce manual administration throughout the company.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of proven experience developing applications and system integration using .NET technologies.
- Great exposure to data structure design (ideally ServiceNow and exposure to Azure)
- Preferably, you will have knowledge of AngularJS. or similar front end technologies as you will be supporting a more back end focused Solutions Engineer
- You describe yourself as people-focused individual who enjoys being part of an intellectually challenging team.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand and be available for interview at short notice.
Job reference: JO-1708-46965