Intermediate Automation Test - Mature StartupWhy you would like it:
- Modern tech stack
- Open, collaborative and flexible environment
- Exponential company growth
Success trends to draw attention and that's exactly what is happening here. With a fresh approach to healthcare solutions, this homegrown success story is speeding past its competitors. In 3 years they have become the backbone of hospitals across the world and that growth looks to continue as their integration platform streaks ahead of slowing moving competition. They now look to expand their team and create an even more robust testing framework, investing and expanding on an already world-class automation framework. You get stuck with old tools or dealing with a codebase that is 10 years old that is impossible to work with. Be exposed to modern tech and a forward-thinking mentality.
In only 3 short years this kiwi startup has taken massive steps to be a player in the international Healthcare space. With a clear product direction, they have streamlined their delivery process through a rapid iteration on custom feedback (product changes 3 hours, not 3 months). Gaining vital investment from highly respected financial institutions in key markets has open a tremendous amount of doors for them. Focusing equally on delivered the right internal culture for high achievers and market-leading products, they have an extremely bright future.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 3+ years of commercial experience in an agile environment
- Have an open-minded attitude, keen to collaborate and share ideas
- You will have experience doing automated and manual testing of APIs and cloud-based services
- Experience with the following is a bonus: BDD and frameworks: Cucumber, Specflow, SoapUI, Postman, JMeter and etc.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1908-50615