Integration Developer (Mule)Be part of a team of professionals
3 month initial contract
Our client has been operating on the market for a long time with hard work and commitment to making a real difference, they have grown in scale and diversity - yet their shared culture remains the same.
The business department where you will be located is comprised of a team of senior developers at varying levels who work to deliver integration pieces of work across the whole organization.
As part of the CRM Squad you will be responsible developing the integration with our clients CRM system using Mule ESB integration platform, while providing advice and Integration development for a broad range of applications.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 5 years' experience as Java developer with solid programming experience in building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Profound skills using Mulesoft
- Solid hands-on experience in developing with SOAP and REST web services,
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Excellent English language skills.
Please send your CV to us by clicking APPLY NOW to be considered for this solid contracting position. To be considered for this role you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand and be available for face to face interviews on a short notice.
Job reference: JO-1906-50352