Geospatial Governance Lead (GIS)Opportunity to drive the Geospatial Governance initiatives while working in a flexible environment.
- Join one of the biggest GIS teams in New Zealand
- Drive the direction of Geospatial Governance initiatives
- Full-time permanent position, based in Auckland Central
- One of New Zealand's largest GIS teams and will be exposed to a variety of challenging projects, have a great work-life balance and be given the opportunity to help take this established GIS team to another level.
- As a high-performing organisation, The business has high value on the quality of work done where achievements are regularly celebrated and recognised, embracing the culture of positivity, fun and passion into the workplace
- Supporting the solutions delivery and implementation of Geospatial strategies and initiatives through leadership
- Delivery of Geospatial data and governance services
- 5+ years of total experience with GIS, out of which at least 3+ years in Geospatial Governance Framework development and implementation.
- You have worked in a large organization and have thorough understanding of enterprise geospatial concepts, data and services.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery Model will contribute to the success in this role.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Work with one of New Zealand's Largest GIS Team
- Achievements are regularly celebrated and recognised
- Work life balance and positive environment
Contact Mike Nimje for a confidentialy chat on 09 550 8554
Job reference: JO-1911-50985