Full Stack Developer- RemoteJoin an innovative product company on a fully remote basis
- Work in a fully remote capacity in a highly collaborative team
- Be part of a family-orientated company as they continue to grow
- Develop on an advanced product that empowers companies globally
Given the global success of their aviation-based product, our client is currently in search of a Full-Stack Developer based in the wider Auckland area to join their fully remote workforce. This is a chance to join a growing software company that provides a comprehensive and complex solution to airlines across the world.
This company's fully integrated service encompasses features to manage every aspect of their client's activity, making it an extremely advanced platform. The notable success they have had has given them an excellent reputation. They also have plans to add to their platform using AI and machine learning (and more) which lines up exciting projects for the foreseeable future.
Responsibilities of the role...
- Develop on the advanced solution as part of the tight-knit agile development team
- Collaborate effectively daily through Zoom & Slack
- Support the transition of legacy code to a modern cloud-based stack
- Assist in continuous business improvement to software solutions and business applications, while gaining an understanding of stakeholder's processes and procedures
- Strong experience with C#, ASP.NET and .Net Core
- Experience with Azure (Azure SQL, Redis, Web Apps)
- Experience in integration on complex applications
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis with a spread out team
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skill set with an advanced product company providing their Saas platform to an increasing global client base, full remotely. Work from home within a tight-knit team that are in constant communication throughout the day as they build one of NZ's most successful software solutions.
Reference No: JO-1910-50794CMCD
Job reference: JO-1910-50794