Full stack developerLarge Platform - over 30 million users
Potential for a long term contract
.Net and Angular technology The Company:
Our client's product targets QSR or Convenience brands worldwide with a mobile app that are in need of a mobile engagement strategy to drive more visits and more spend from their customers.
This company provides an end-to-end mobile engagement solution that customers can use to order and pay, enrol in loyalty programs and take advantage of a variety of offers and deals.
Understanding customer experience is key for this large cross-functional product team whose goal is to constantly improve and enhance their platform with new cutting-edge functionalities and features.
They are now in need of a Senior Full-Stack Developer to quickly join their team and contribute to the development of new functionalities.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience in software product environments
- Strong .NET background - Angular is ideal but you need to be strongest in back end development
- As well rounded developer you have solid foundation and hands-on experience using Angular.
- Exposure to Azure cloud would be beneficial
- You love a bit of Agile, you're flexible and like to work at a pace without unnecessary meetings getting in the way
- You are used to using SOLID Software Engineering principles to craft clean, reusable code.
- It's a highly collaborative environment so communication is key
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a great contract opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top organization, click on Apply Now and we'll be in touch.
Job reference: JO-1810-48621