Dynamics CRM Developer3 months Contract role with a potential to roll over. Dynamics CRM Developer | 3 months Contract role
My client is looking for a contracting resource to replace the current UI with Power Apps for their Dynamics CRM. The current solution check has roughly 200 critical errors to manage and you are expected to have great deal of knowledge around the Dynamics Library.
Our client is New Zealand's largest buying group network and has a proud history of over 100 years of success and innovation. A B2B business, they use the buying power from a broad membership base to negotiate preferential pricing with leading New Zealand suppliers. This is a change driven company and provides a dynamic environment with a young energized team.
- At least 6 years' experience in Microsoft Development environments and a strong understanding of the Microsoft "stack'.
- Proven specialist skills in configuration and customisation of Dynamics CRM
- Excellent knowledge about Dynamics Library
- Power BI skills would be valued but isn't mandatory
- A naturally positive, proactive mind-set where the customers' needs are foremost and where you own the outcome
- Outstanding communication skills
MNJO-2001-51096 | Contact Mike Nimje for more information on 022 364 5005
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship only.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Job reference: JO-2001-51096