Digital Learning Lead- Large enterprise environment strongly innovation focused
- 6-month contract initially | possibility to extend
- Newmarket location
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled Digital Learning Lead to join this complex and diverse organisation, working in a thoroughly interesting technical environment, surrounded by a team of passionate people. You will be part of a wider team that has one of the best cultures in the market, aiming to deliver excellent pieces of work across the entire organization.
Our client is currently looking for an ambitious, team-orientated individual who has a passion for learning to join their L&D Team.
As a Learning Lead, you will be working closely with the rest of the Team to identify knowledge and skills gaps and create engaging digital learning solutions for both customers and staff. Your task will be to ensure that all business areas are sufficiently trained in existing core systems, new systems and processes.
You'll provide guidance to the team on planning and delivering training, communicating with the business and delivering organizational change.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience in Digital Training Lead roles in large organizations or enterprises
- Solid experience in content design and development
- Good understanding and experience of multiple online learning platforms
- Analytical thinking and ability to identify multiple possible solutions to measure and deliver training
- Highly developed analysis, facilitation and communication skills, advanced Word and Excel.
- Experience in rolling out corporate training programmes using blended training methodologies (ie. Kirkpatrick levels)
- Customer-centred approach with the ability to engage and establish positive relationships with stakeholders at any level of the organization
- Sound understanding of large environments' strategy and governance roadmap.
If you think this is your cup of tea and are available to interview and start on a short notice, please do not hesitate to click on Apply Now. Be aware that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.
Job reference: JO-1809-48371