Digital Content Producer [Fixed Term & Permanent]-Role ownership; central player in digital team, drive digital projects, in energized team
-Huge impact on a variety of internal/external stakeholders
-This is a role where you can be proud to be a part of a premier NZ charity organisation.
-EDM, CMS, Social, Digital Content, Analytics
-Career development, greenfield projects, awesome team
Digital Content Producer
[Fixed term AND Permanent]
Why you'd like it:
- Role ownership; central player in digital team, drive digital content, in energized team
- Huge impact on a variety of internal/external stakeholders
- This is a role where you can be proud to be a part of a premier NZ charity organisation.
- EDM, CMS, Social, Digital Content, Analytics
- Career development, greenfield projects, awesome team
The Organisation and Opportunity:
The New Zealand organisation is literally a life saver. They are a constant source of charitable aid and front-line advice across our nation. The organisation caters to a wide range of people and is currently in a state of evolution. Right now, focusing on the 'single view of the customer', digital services and processes is critical, and the organisation's continued delivery of their strategic digital roadmap is priority #1. Consequently, only the most aspirational and driven individuals will make this charity bring the value they can to their nationwide community of people in need.
As part of the Digital Engagement Team (DE), you will plan, produce and optimise content, take ownership for the CMS, use Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to monitor and impact the content performance, and own the EDM campaigns. All in all, this is an all-encompassing role with opportunity to learn and explore the latest technologies and tools in the digital market in a stable, supportive and hugely attractive brand environment. There will be substantial opportunity to add value (really, we're not just saying that), structure and process to an organisation that has very quickly adopted a fully digital offering but needs another professional hand to guide the ship. You will expand your learning and be shown the career path to future team leadership.
In this powerhouse role, the impact you can have is immense. Your role in the DE team will see you champion and own multiple areas - digital content creation and performance monitoring, CMS (Expression Engine), and EDM (MailChimp) of the digital content strategy. On a day-to-day basis you will have to curate your writing style and approach, taking into account the specific audiences you are communicating to whilst keeping in line with the organisations strategy and brand. You will manage campaign delivery for multiple BAU, website and event driven campaigns.
Throughout your tenure you'll have the opportunity to stay ahead of the curve, by undergoing digital-related certifications, market research, and also domain specific medical training.
There is a salaried (pro-rated) fixed-term and permanent position.
- Relevant qualification of university degree
- 2+ years' commercial experience in similar digital team and specialist role
- Proven expertise in digital content production - web, social and video
- Deep understanding of SEO and CMS (Expression Engine or WordPress)
- You have substantial expertise in digital marketing production with;
- Outstanding writing and curation skills
- Experience delivering to an array of audiences
- Creative and motivated mindset
- An understanding of content strategy
- Hands-on experience with Google analytics and Facebook Insights
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills, with a real gist for influencing change. This role is not for the faint-hearted, reserved digitalist!
- A working knowledge of UX and a user-first approach
- A strong motivation to give back and help the wider community
- If you've worked in the health or not-for-profit sector, then that's a massive bonus
In return, you will get a flexible, engaging and fun work environment, to have a real impact on people's lives! This organisation offers a variety of digital projects and the opportunity to progress into the digital team lead role. It's up to you to build your brand, create wins across the organisation, and contribute to the ongoing legacy of this organisation and market. To be considered for this role, please apply now or email [email protected] for more information.
Job reference: JO-1808-48212