Digital Analytics SpecialistWhy you would like it:
An niche team committed to delivering a better experience & service through analytics
Strive to be better - ambition is key to delivering on what is possible
Genuinely giving back; your work will impact the lives of others Digital Analytics Specialist
Champion the Google Analytics platform to deliver on the vision of the organisation
Why you would like it:
- An niche team committed to delivering a better experience & service through analytics
- Strive to be better - ambition is key to delivering on what is possible
- Genuinely giving back; your work will impact the lives of others
To deliver the best campiagns and customer experience possible, first, you need to begin by understanding the mindset of the customer. A multitude of touchpoints exists between this charitable organisation and a customer, each of which is an opportunity to better understand those customers. This aggregation of information, it's analysis and examination lead to true insight into how to better serve and unlocked an experience that feels natural. The central hub of this is Google 360, it's utilisation has been recognised as pivotal to the success of achieving a seamless experience. You understand that a truly amazing customer experience comes from so much more than everything just working. The opportunities here are endless, within an environment that strives to make a difference every day.
Utilising a customer-centric approach to charity by embracing modern technology, they have created a brand that resonates with kiwis. They understood early on that there was an opportunity to address the inherent disconnect between the thought of giving and it's "customers". To go beyond what was understood to be commonplace, it took all of their learning, their best thinking, to realise something so simple and clear - that an unbeatable customer experience was what was needed to ensure greater success in giving back. This is why it feels so unique to interact with them. It is remarkably simple to see how the embracing of analytics and technology can lead to such breathtaking results.
As part of the Digital Team, your scope will be across the entire organisation, with the sole focus on delivering better outcomes through digital interactions. Technical fine tuning of existing systems and data in combination with exploring new areas in order to connect the dots will be your day-to-day mission. You will deal with the full range of stakeholders the organisation has to offer in a collaborative effort to be better. Your strong understanding of data, from flow to show will be looked to on a regular basis from those around you. You will be precise nature will ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the reporting function.
Is this you?
- You have implemented and developed a mastery of Google Analytics & Tag Manager - ideally with exposure to the full Google 360 suite of products
- A passion for delivering best practice digital analytics
- Notable achievements utilising digital analytics in a commercial environment and perhaps a non commercial enviromment
- Strong presentation skills
- Keen to work in an enviroment that recognises the value of community, charity and giving back
Job reference: JO-1811-48874