Development Team LeadLeading agency environment
Established and proven development team
4 Day working week! Development Team Lead
Manage and drive the success of the development team through effective people and technical leadership
Why you would like it:
- Leading agency environment
- Established and proven development team
- 4 Day working week!
Due to an expanding presence and a reaffirmed understanding of the importance of UX/CX and overall Service Design, now is the time to get involved. Strong partnerships with household names is an exciting opportunity in itself, but there is so much more to offer here. As the Development Team Lead, you will be driving and paving the way for exceptional development practices and outputs across a diverse range of projects and products. Alongside this you will be ensuring the development team's processes and tools ensure quality collaboration between different disciplines within the business and set projects up in a very low risk & agile way.
This is a home for the UX/CX/Service Design evangalist who has a passion for technology. With a fantastic roster of clients across a plethora of sectors, they are known for developing long-term partnerships. They consider digital design a team sport and take this collaborative approach to their core with a flat, cross-disciplinary team environment. Understanding the ever-changing landscape that they are apart on, a foundational belief in continuous improvement is instill into the work culture through fortnightly classes led by internal and external trainers. Most importantly, they understand they are sum of their parts, ensuring that everyone feels supported and looked after is a priority at all times.
Is this you?:
- A development team lead currently or senior developer with mentorship and delivery responsibility with aspirations of genuine leadership
- 5+ years of proven industry experience in a web development capacity, ideally with a sound knowledge of PHP
- Agency experience; not the creative kind but the genuine digital product kind. You wont be working on campaign style engagements here.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- An ability to think about a clients needs and interact at the cold face when required
Job reference: JO-1806-47733